Bella Aurora BIO 10 treatment Anti-Dark Spots Serum Dry Skin is an anti-pigment and anti-aging treatment for dry skin
This fluid helps to combat skin spots, whether localized or diffuse, thanks to its high concentration of anti-pigment components that act on 7 mechanisms of the skin depigmentation process (spots appearance). At the same time, its moisturizing action favors the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
The result is a smooth skin, free of spots and with a perfectly unified tone. It has protection (SPF15) to prevent the appearance of future spots.
Between 26 and 35 years old /Between 36 and 50 years old /More than 50 years old
Medium (SPF 15 - SPF 25)
Its main components are:
· Lactic protein, which controls melanocyte activity for an even skin tone, reducing inflammation and protecting the skin. · Mitracarpus and bearberry extract, which inhibit tyrosinase activity with antiseptic and anti-microbial properties.
· Biobenefity™, which acts directly on cell DNA, to control melanocytes and keratinocytes and prevent ageing. Reduces the size and number of pores and brightens the complexion.
· Liposomal watercress extract and soy isoflavones, antioxidants which reduce inflammation and improves collagen. · Microencapsulated Vitamin C, which brightens skin and has an antioxidant effect.
· Vitamin E, antioxidant.
· Betaine, which reduces irritation and inflammation.
· Urethane polymer, which gives skin an elastic, silky texture.
Suitable for with dry skin.
Combine it with other Bella Aurora products for optimal results.
Apply a small amount on clean skin morning and evening gently massaging until completely absorbed. If more intense hydration is required, then apply a moisturizer. For perfect results, is important to use a high protection sunscreen and exfoliate the face once or twice a week. Treatment requires at least 10 weeks (visible results from the 6th week). It is not photosensitive, it can be used all year round, even in the summer, and it is completely suitable for pregnant women and during the breastfeeding period.