DIMENSIONS DE CHANEL mascara by CHANEL. Multi-action eyelash mascara: lengthens, curves, defines and gives greater volume while caring for eyelashes.
DIMENSIONS opens a new concept of mascara integrating a global action in a single product. Well applied, this mask meets all the needs of your look: length, curvature, definition and volume for your eyelashes in addition to the best moisturising treatment so that they remain strong and thick.
Its wand is a long brush, and its creamy texture ensures extra-long duration makeup which is easy to apply.
Ophthamologically tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.
AQUA (WATER) | PARAFFIN | CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) | CERA CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX) | PALMITIC ACID | STEARIC ACID | C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS | PENTYLENE GLYCOL | TRIETHANOLAMINE | BUTYLENE GLYCOL | VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER | NYLON-12 | HYDROLYZED LUPINE PROTEIN | HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE | CANDELILLA CERA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX) | PHENOXYETHANOL | AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | BHT | VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER | TETRASODIUM EDTA | TOCOPHEROL | ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN | [+ / - (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 75470 (CARMINE) | CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) | CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) | CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77510 (FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) | CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) | CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL05A-V
A paraffin wax with elastic properties to enhance the length.
Two film-forming agents that coat eyelashes and fix the curve provided by the wand.
Waxes and nylon spheres reveal a volume effect.
A derivative of lupine extract nourishes lashes.
Hydrophobic agents resist moisture, perspiration and sebum.
The correct application of mascara helps to achieve the desired look. Here are some tips for the eyelashes you've always dreamed of:
- Start by curling your eyelashes with the help of a curler, for a more pronounced lift and definition.
- To cover the wand with mascara, twirl it from right to left, never from top to bottom, otherwise the mascara will dry out.
- If you think you might blink when applying brush to eyelashes, open your mouth, as this expression makes it harder to blink.
- Start with the upper lashes, tilt your face up and back slightly and keep your eyes half-open, placing the brush at the base of the eyelashes and move it in zig-zag fashion towards the roots. This movement avoids clumping.
- Allow it to dry a few seconds and apply a second layer of product with the same movements. Do not apply more than 2 layers as otherwise the lashes will look overloaded.
- Next, and also in a zig-zag motion, apply to lower lashes.