Its Stretch technology combined with a 3D printed brush, totally hollow, facilitates the application, providing maximum flexibility that covers and lengthens each of the lashes to infinity.
The swirling brush tines allow you to catch, wrap and lengthen lashes.
The Stretch formula based on jojoba esters and a flexible latex-like film lengthens and stretches lashes for an unbeatable intense look.
Its application is very simple, you just have to place the brush at the root of the eyelashes and turn it on itself, with a flick of the wrist, to get to wrap all the eyelashes and stretch towards the outside.
AQUA (WATER) | ACRYLATES COPOLYMER | CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) | JOJOBA ESTERS | C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS | VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER | SUCROSE STEARATE | CERA CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX) | CANDELILLA CERA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX) | CELLULOSE | VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER | SUCROSE DISTEARATE | ALCOHOL | HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE | TETRASODIUM EDTA | PHENYLPROPANOL | PPG-2-DECETH-30 | PROPANEDIOL | PVP | TOCOPHERYL ACETATE | CHLORPHENESIN | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE | SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE | DIMETHICONE | TOCOPHEROL | [+ / - (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 75470 (CARMINE) | CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) | CI 77266 (BLACK 2) | CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77510 (FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) | CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) | CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL40A-I
The correct application of the mascara helps us to achieve the desired look. Therefore, we give you some tips to wear dreamy eyelashes:
- Start by curling your eyelashes with the help of a curling iron, so they will acquire a greater curvature and definition.
-To soak the brush with the mascara, turn the brush from right to left, never move it up and down, as otherwise you favor the mask drying.
- If you fear blinking when you bring the brush close to your eyelashes, open your mouth, as this gesture makes blinking difficult.
- Start with the upper lashes, slightly tilt your face back and keep your eyes half open, place the brush at the base of the lashes and move it in a zig-zag towards their roots. With this movement you avoid the presence of lumps.
- Let it dry for a few seconds and apply a second layer of product following the same movements. Recommend not applying more than 2 coats, otherwise the eyelashes will be overloaded.
- Next, and also using zig-zag wiggles, apply the product to the lower lashes.