ROUGE ALLURE LIQUID POWDER by Chanel . A matte finish liquid lipstick with a powdery effect.
Innovation and sensoriality is what the Maison Chanel offers us with this launch: its first matte lipstick with a powdery effect. A great variety of bright and highly pigmented colors that kiss the lip leaving a velvety cloak, with a long-lasting powdery coverage and an extremely seductive blur effect.
Its liquid texture sits on the skin as if it were a second skin, providing hydration and comfort, and gliding smoothly to make makeup extremely easy, offering a perfect and professional result with or without a mirror.
Special mention should also be made of its packaging , a light and sophisticated packaging with a velvety touch that allows us to appreciate its interior color.
"Mate has never been so stylish."
3145891629507 / 3145891629620 / 3145891629644
Its main components are:
· Softening Oils, which guarantee a velvety texture.
· Ultra-fine and highly concentrated color pigments to create intense hues.
· Transparent oil, which favors the dispersion of pigments to achieve vivid colors.
Translated by Google
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.