EAU À LÈVRES by Clarins. A matte finish long-lasting liquid lipstick. Kiss proof!
Clarins revolutionizes the makeup world with its new lipstick, in an ultra light and liquid texture and with a variable coverage ranging from natural and discreet to a vibrant look overflowing with intensity, for infinite pout-perfect duration.
The applicator brush glides smoothly over the lip and applies just the right amount of product, to avoid heaviness or product excess for an impeccable result.
Also available in the trendiest colours to combine with your look, every day and every night.
+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TIN OXIDE, SILICA, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 15850 / REDIDES 6 IRON O 77499 / CI 77499 / RED 6 LAKE / RED 7 / RED 7 LAKE, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 / YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE / BLUE 1, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 45410 / RED 27 / RED 27 LAKE / RED 28 / RED 28 LAKE, CI 73360 / RED 30 LAKE, CI 17200 / RED 33 / RED 33 LAKE, CI 45380 / RED 21 / RED 22 / RED 22 LAKE, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, [M2918A]
Translated by Google
Lipsticks can often become the focal point of our makeup and are even an major complement to our attire, so here are some tips to apply lipstick correctly for an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, prepare the area, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, apply a lip base so the skin is smooth and uniform, to make the application of the lipstick easier.
- It's time for the lip liner! To define the outline of the lips, draw a thin line, as with this product, you can create optical effects to give lips greater or lesser fullness.
- Now it's time! Choose the lipstick you like and apply it evenly over the skin of the lips within the counter left by the lipliner. Start at the center of the mouth and apply it outwards. For greater precision, use a lip brush.
- Finally, use a dry tissue to blot the lips and remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the tissue, this way the lipstick lasts longer.