JOLI ROUGE LACQUER from Clarins . Vinyl finish lipstick.
This lipstick boasts incredible shine combined with intense, long-lasting color, offering a long-lasting vinyl finish. Its formula colors the lips while hydrating them deeply, as if it were a balm, to avoid the appearance of stretch marks or signs of dryness on the delicate skin of the area.
With a pleasant creamy texture, it glides smoothly on the skin of the lips offering an easy and quick application.
In addition, it has a wide range of shades to find a color according to each occasion and look: from intense reds, to vibrant fuchsias and ultra-summer corals, to nude tones for day-to-day wear.
Please note that our formulas may change or vary. For the updated list of ingredients, please consult the pack or container of the product.
Translated by Google
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.