Discover and try beauty products comfortably at home before deciding
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Select and order the Try & Buy sample product.
2. When your order arrives, use and test the sample first to see if it is what you were looking for and need.
3. If you have decided, keep the original product. Enjoy it! If you haven't been convinced, don't worry! You have 14 days to return the original product at no cost (as long as it has not been opened or tampered with).
DREAMSKIN MOIST & PERFECT cushion by Dior , the fusion of treatment and makeup in a take-away format.
It is much more than fluid makeup, much more than a treatment, since it manages to unify the best of both. Effective at any age, it is capable of restoring hydration, sublimating and protecting the skin.
Its cushion format in a rechargeable case allows it to be transported comfortably so that it can be reapplied whenever necessary. In addition, by being able to purchase the recharges separately, we are faced with a product that is very committed to the environment.
With a unique concentration of treatment and flaunting Dior savoir-faire , it incorporates innovative active ingredients that provide a unique feeling of comfort and freshness that is perceived during the day. In addition, glycerin of plant origin has been added, known for its moisturizing and moisturizing benefits. The result is smooth, sublimated and juicy skin.
On the other hand, its hydrating ingredients are combined with another innovation from Dior laboratories, mica and soft focus powders. This is how light is maximized and reflected naturally, giving luminosity to the face and helping to optically blur all small skin blemishes and facial irregularities.
As if that were not enough, it also has anti-aging and regenerating properties that allow correcting blemishes and fine wrinkles.
Finally, all this wonder of perfecting treatment is completed with a broad-spectrum SPF50 sun protection factor.
For the first time, in addition to the tones adaptable to each skin, you have an unpublished version without color with its universal treatment formula capable of fusing with any type and tone of skin instantly, correcting imperfections and sublimating with total transparency.
Here are our tips for smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
-Before applying makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. Also, we recommend exfoliating it 2 or 3 times a week to remove impurities and dead cells, and achieve smoother and more uniform skin.
- The application of any make-up base, whatever its application tool (sponge, brush, hands ...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse ...) must be done from the center of the face outwards, in this way we will achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- You should avoid applying product to the eyelids, this way you will avoid greasing them, and you will facilitate the application of leftover eyes, eyeliners and / or masks.
- Finally, apply a thin layer of powder to mattify its finish and set it for longer.
What does this mean? From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria. Thanks to this we can expand the quantity and variety of products featured on our website, also improving availability and our prices.
With the same quality? We assure you that we make every effort to provide products offered by external sellers that comply with all quality and service guarantees in order to guarantee that the shopping experience meets your expectations and is as satisfactory as if you were making your purchase with us as usual.
How does it affect me? You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. So you don't have to worry. To put it simply: more choice, a better buy.
In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish.
NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions.