MAD EYES eyeliner precise from GUERLAIN. Liner in labeled format with an intense color and a matte finish. This eyeliner makes it possible to create an ultra-fine line of the eye and to regulate the intensity depending on the pressure exerted. With a fine and flexible tip, it allows an adjustable line and a flawless finish.
MAD EYES eyeliner precise is formulated with intense water resistant pigments that allow a perfect makeup for up to 24 hours.
Translated by Google
aqua (agua) , ci 77266 [nano] (negro 2) , metilpropanodiol , copolímero de estireno/acrilatos , copolímero de estireno/acrilatos/metacrilato de amonio , celulosa , aceite de ricino hidrogenado peg-60 , coco-glucósido , poloxámero 407 , ácido cítrico , fenoxietanol , sorbato de potasio , fenilpropanol , benzoato de sodio , laureth-12 sulfato de sodio , lauril sulfato de sodio , caprylyl glicol , deshidroacetato de sodio , bht.
Here are some tips and tricks to make the application of the eyeliner simple, precise and symmetrical:
-On the clean and toned skin of the upper eyelid, apply an eye base, and failing that, translucent powders, thus we will eliminate excess fat from the area.
- If you are going to apply eyeshadow, apply it before the eyeliner.
- Avoid applying the eyeliner in a single stroke, this way we will ensure a precise line. Draw small dots on the upper lash line keeping the same space between them.
- Then, using short and quick strokes, join these points in a fine line. If there is any space between the eyeliner and the lashes, fill it in to soften it.
- Draw the corner on the outside of the lashes to create a continuation of the lash line. This one can be more pronounced or understated depending on the style you are looking for.
- Finally, to deepen your look and finish the makeup, apply a mascara.