ROUGE G by Guerlain is a jewel in the world of make-up. A lipstick that combines comfort and pleasure, aesthetics and quality, elegance and glamour.
An exquisite creamy texture keeps lips smooth and hydrated with defined contours, for total optimal colour fixation, leaving lips intense, alive and unalterable throughout the day.
Available in a wide variety of colours and different finishes, for an infinity of looks adaptable to any style, from the most elegant and sober to bolder and more rebellious tones, always with femininity uppermost.
The ROUGE G formula has been scented with an exquisite floral vanilla scent, with notes of rose, lily, bergamot and tonka beans.
This lipstick can be customized to suit each user, thanks to its wide variety of protective cases, ROUGE G Le Capot Double Miroir, all made with the best materials and exclusive designs, with a double-sided mirror for touch-ups throughout the day.
THIS LIPSTICK DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PROTECTIVE CASE.
Its main ingredients are:
· Ruby powder, for luminosity.
· Spheres of Hyaluronic Acid, which provide softness.
· Wild Mango Butter, with soothing, nourishing and moisturizing properties.
Lipsticks can often become the focal point of our makeup and are even an major complement to our attire, so here are some tips to apply lipstick correctly for an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, prepare the area, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, apply a lip base so the skin is smooth and uniform, to make the application of the lipstick easier.
- It's time for the lip liner! To define the outline of the lips, draw a thin line, as with this product, you can create optical effects to give lips greater or lesser fullness.
- Now it's time! Choose the lipstick you like and apply it evenly over the skin of the lips within the counter left by the lipliner. Start at the center of the mouth and apply it outwards. For greater precision, use a lip brush.
- Finally, use a dry tissue to blot the lips and remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the tissue, this way the lipstick lasts longer.