ROUGE G MAT by Guerlain is a jewel of the makeup world. A matte lipstick that combines comfort and pleasure, aesthetics and quality, elegance and glamor.
This lipstick has an exquisite and creamy texture that helps keep the skin smooth, hydrated and defined contours, thus achieving a total and optimal color fixation, showing it intense, alive and unalterable throughout the day.
It has a wide variety of colors all of them with a beautiful matte finish, allowing us to create an infinity of looks, and adapt them to any style, from the most elegant and sober, to daring and rebellious shades, always keeping femininity in mind, above all.
The ROUGE G formula has been scented with an exquisite floral vanilla aroma, with exquisite notes such as rose, lily, bergamot and tonka bean.
This lipstick can be customized to the taste of each user, thanks to its wide variety of protective cases, ROUGE G Le Capot Double Miroir , all made with the best materials and with exclusive designs, and includes a double-sided mirror for the realization of touch-ups throughout the day.
· Hyaluronic Acid Spheres, which provide softness to the lip.
· Wild Mango Butter, with moisturizing properties.
Translated by Google
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.