DESIGNING liquid eyeliner by KANEBO SENSAI. Liquid eyeliner for classic, bold lines with precision and flawless coverage. Designed with a microbrush that makes it very easy to use, allowing you to achieve the desired look.
Translated by Google
ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, AQUA, BEHENETH-30, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CI 77491, DISODIUM EDTA, LAURETH-21, PEG-60 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, PVP, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, ROYAL JELLY EXTRACT, SILICA, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, SODIUM POLYASPARTATE
Here are some tips and tricks to make the application of the eyeliner simple, precise and symmetrical:
-On the clean and toned skin of the upper eyelid, apply an eye base, and failing that, translucent powders, thus we will eliminate excess fat from the area.
- If you are going to apply eyeshadow, apply it before the eyeliner.
- Avoid applying the eyeliner in a single stroke, this way we will ensure a precise line. Draw small dots on the upper lash line keeping the same space between them.
- Then, using short and quick strokes, join these points in a fine line. If there is any space between the eyeliner and the lashes, fill it in to soften it.
- Draw the corner on the outside of the lashes to create a continuation of the lash line. This one can be more pronounced or understated depending on the style you are looking for.
- Finally, to deepen your look and finish the makeup, apply a mascara.