LASTING EYELINER pencil by KANEBO SENSAI. Long-lasting eyeliner pencil and retractable design. Its gel texture lead allows an easy gliding, and a homogeneous coverage. LASTING EYELINER includes a sponge at one end, which allows you to blur the eyeliner if you are looking for a more natural effect.
Translated by Google
ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CI 77266 (NANO), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77891, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA, DIMETHICONE, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL PENTAISOSTEARATE, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, HYDROLYZED SILK, METHICONE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, MICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SERICA POWDER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, TOCOPHEROL
Here are some tips and tricks to make the application of the eyeliner simple, precise and symmetrical:
- On the clean and toned skin of the upper eyelid, apply an eye base, and failing that, translucent powders, thus we will eliminate excess fat from the area.
- Slightly tilt your head back and keep your eyes ajar during its application, so you can see the result in the mirror.
- It begins with the upper eyelid. Draw a line from the tear duct to the outer corner of the eye. If you are looking for a more natural finish, you can blur the line with a brush.
- Then, on the lower eyelid, the application will be reversed, and we will start from the external angle towards the lacrimal, always following the lash line.
- Finally, to deepen your look and finish the makeup, apply a mascara.