L'ABSOLU ROUGE RUBY CREAM by Lancôme . A long-lasting lipstick with precise application.
Inspired by red rubies, with a faceted design like an authentic gemstone that allows a meticulous and perfectionist application. A sensual, luxurious and satin finish.
Designed to be applied with a single pass, it has concentrated pigments, rose extract and Pro-Xylane for soft, rejuvenated lips. In addition, it includes natural sesame oil and tourmaline, to provide a feeling of light and unique elasticity.
With a wide palette, it is ideal for any lip tone and all skin tones. As a curiosity, Zendaya Coleman, image of the firm and muse of Lancôme, named the tone 473-Rubiez , replacing the "s" with the "z" of her name. In addition, the rest of the shades are inspired by true varieties of rubies and take their name.
A vibrant, comfortable, hydrating and long-lasting pass of red.
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.