KAJAL by LeTout , a wide Kajal pencil to outline the eye.
The secret of a captivating look is hidden behind a perfect line. LeTout Kajal Pencils offer a creamy mine rich in concentrated pigments to create long-lasting, defined lines.
Its consistency is firm but smooth so that it glides easily through the upper, lower, tear and water line with a matte finish of intense color. Freshly applied, it allows blending without losing color intensity, making it perfect for quick and easy smoking.
Vegan formula, paraben-free and dermatologically tested.
Hydrogenated polyisobutene, polyethylene, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, cera alba (beeswax), ptfe, candelilla cera (euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax), aqua (water), lecithin, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid. +/- (may contain): CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77499 (iron oxides).
Here are some tips and tricks to make the application of the eyeliner simple, precise and symmetrical:
- On the clean and toned skin of the upper eyelid, apply an eye base, and failing that, translucent powders, thus we will eliminate excess fat from the area.
- Slightly tilt your head back and keep your eyes ajar during its application, so you can see the result in the mirror.
- It begins with the upper eyelid. Draw a line from the tear duct to the outer corner of the eye. If you are looking for a more natural finish, you can blur the line with a brush.
- Then, on the lower eyelid, the application will be reversed, and we will start from the external angle towards the lacrimal, always following the lash line.
- Finally, to deepen your look and finish the makeup, apply a mascara.