LE SMOKY superliner from L'Oréal Paris . Intense and long-lasting eyeliner.
Easily slide its smooth, creamy tip for a more intense look with ultra-pigmented lines. Thanks to its texture you will be able to achieve fine and also thick lines with total precision and create a smoky eye effect thanks to its built-in diffuser.
HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • SYNTHETIC WAX • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE • COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX • RHUS SUCCEDANEA FRUIT CERA / RHUS SUCCEDANEA FRUIT WAX • BEHENYL DIMETHICONE/BIS-VINYLDIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL • OZOKERITE • POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE • CETYL DIMETHICONE/BIS-VINYLDIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • POLYETHYLENE • CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE • LECITHIN • SILICA • TOCOPHEROL • ASCORBYL PALMITATE • CITRIC ACID • TIN OXIDE ● [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES • CI 75470 / CARMINE • CI 77510 / FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE • CI 77400 / COPPER POWDER • CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE • CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER]. (F.I.L. B53008/1).
Here are some tips and tricks to make the application of the eyeliner simple, precise and symmetrical:
-On the clean and toned skin of the upper eyelid, apply an eye base, and failing that, translucent powders, thus we will eliminate excess fat from the area.
- If you are going to apply eyeshadow, apply it before the eyeliner.
- Avoid applying the eyeliner in a single stroke, this way we will ensure a precise line. Draw small dots on the upper lash line keeping the same space between them.
- Then, using short and quick strokes, join these points in a fine line. If there is any space between the eyeliner and the lashes, fill it in to soften it.
- Draw the corner on the outside of the lashes to create a continuation of the lash line. This one can be more pronounced or understated depending on the style you are looking for.
- Finally, to deepen your look and finish the makeup, apply a mascara.