We use cookies to enhance the browsing experience and provide content of interest. By continuing with the navigation we understand that our cookies policy has been accepted.
Free samples
Security and trust
Return guarantee
Delivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 6-15 daysDelivery in 7-10 daysDelivery in 9-11 daysDelivery in 12-14 daysDelivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 4-7 days

L'Oréal Professionnel SOURCE ESSENTIELLE radiance balm fig pulp

Shiny hair products

SOURCE ESSENTIELLE Radiance Balm Fig Pulp from L'Oréal Professionnel . A conditioner that protects the shine and softness of colored hair.

L'Oréal Professional immerses itself in the natural world and presents its new collection of hair products, SOURCE ESSENTIELLE, a set of products made with 99% natural ingredients (the remaining 1% is necessary to guarantee the qualities of product conservation), whose formula does not contain components of animal origin or any type of silicones, and they are totally suitable for vegan users.

This time, it is a color-protecting conditioner that maintains the shine and softness of colored hair, preventing color wear for up to 28 washes. In addition, its respectful conditioning formula minimizes hair breakage during detangling.

A natural and respectful formula, for a professional result.
Hair type
Dyed / Colored
Textures
Balm
Nature
Organic
Formulation
Silicones Free
EAN
0000030165090 / 3474636623860

Among its components we highlight:

  • Sunflower Seed Oil, with nutritional properties.
  • Fig Pulp Extract, which acts as a conditioner.
  • Purified water.
  • Derivatives of Coconut and Grape.
Translated by Google
Apply to damp hair and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse them immediately.
Translated by Google
This conditioner is intended for the care of colored hair.

For complete effectiveness, we recommend using complementary products from the same SOURCE ESSENTIELLE treatment line.
Translated by Google

L'Oréal Professionnel - SOURCE ESSENTIELLE radiance balm fig pulp - Reviews

5
About 5
1 Reviews
5
1
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0
08/09/2019
I love it and recommend it!
I love everything about this mask: the smell, the consistency and, of course, the result, as it leaves my hair super smooth and nourished. In addition to being a product with 99% of natural ingredients, it is still a professional line that helps to care for and maintain healthy hair. I recommend!!
Translated by Google
Has this comment been useful for you? (0)
Ana
Verified purchase
Gender:
Woman
Age:
Between 26 and 35 years old
Country:
Portugal
Has been using this product for:
Not specified
Hair type:
Dry, Damaged, Curly, Dyed, Colored
Ana recommends this product

L'Oréal Professionnel - SOURCE ESSENTIELLE radiance balm fig pulp - FAQ

*559876050$
Download App App Store Google Play
© Perfumesclub.co.uk 2009 - 2021 | All rights reserved | NIF ESB57818197 registered trademark of Beauty Luxe Distributions SLU | Balearic Islands |
WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE
Now you can place your order by phone