LE PHYTO-ROUGE by Sisley is a new lipstick concept that combines color, comfort and treatment, maintaining flawless makeup and well-groomed and hydrated skin.
This range of lipsticks offers a wide variety of ultra pigmented shades that cover the lip with an intense and long-lasting veil of color, under a melting gel texture, bright and carrying an exceptional volume.
In addition, not only do they dress our smile with a vibrant color, but also, and thanks to their exclusive essential oils, they exert a calming action on the lips, softening their texture, improving their elasticity and eliminating any type of tightness, thus favoring the adherence of the color pigments on the lips.
This reinvention of the classic signature lipstick is presented with a bevelled mine, which guarantees an ultra precise and simple application and a container decorated with the most 'in' print of the moment, the 'animal print' .
A touch of exclusivity and elegance to achieve a perfect makeup under a satin and bright finish.
· Padina Pavónica extract, provides volume and hydration.
· Camellia Oil, improves the nutrition, softness and flexibility of the skin.
· Jojoba Oil, comforts the lips.
Translated by Google
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.