PINCEAU estompe pour les paupières by Sisley is a bevelled brush for applying and blending eyeshadows.
This brush gently extends the shadow on the eyelids thanks to its bevelled and double-sided silhouette, created from carefully studied and selected synthetic bristles to respect the delicate skin of the area.
For the creation of all its brushes and brushes, the French firm Sisley collaborates with Raphael, a family business dedicated solely and exclusively to the creation of fine art brushes born in the year 1793, which combines tradition and exceptional knowledge centenarians of that profession.
In addition, each brush each brush has an inscription detailing its functionality, thus avoiding possible errors of use. #beyourownmakeupartist
Makeup brushes along with proper care can last a lifetime. Here are some tips to help you keep them properly:
- You must wash your brushes once every two weeks; To do this, use a neutral soap and water.
- To dry, place them on a towel outdoors until they are completely dry.
- Correctly protect the bristles of the brush when you go to transport them, you must prevent them from falling. You can choose to purchase special covers for brushes.
- Avoid washing them continuously, this can cause damage to the bristles.
- Remember to always remove excess powder before applying it to the face, this will give us a more natural finish.