SO VOLUME mascara by Sisley , a volumizing and fortifying mascara.
This mascara offers a multi-dimensional result: voluminous lashes, with greater definition and curvature with a treatment formula that also strengthens them day after day.
Thanks to its content of peptides, vitamins, cotton proteins and an ingredient similar to ceramide, lashes that are more resistant to fall and much stronger are obtained if a continuous application is made. In addition, they will grow more due to their contribution in arginine and will be more beautiful and flexible thanks to pro-vitamin B5, castor oil and Japanese cherry extract.
It has an XXL brush that guarantees greater definition tab by tab allowing the formula to glide easily without weighing it down. Its double layer pigments are pure and provide an intense long-lasting color.
It has been tested under ophthalmological control and is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens users.
3473311853417 / 3473311853424 / 3473311853431
Its formula is enriched with:
· Peptides, vitamins, cotton proteins, castor oil and Japanese cherry extract.
Translated by Google
The correct application of the mascara helps us to achieve the desired look. Therefore, we give you some tips to wear dreamy eyelashes:
- Start by curling your eyelashes with the help of a curling iron, so they will acquire a greater curvature and definition.
-To soak the brush with the mascara, turn the brush from right to left, never move it up and down, as otherwise you favor the mask drying.
- If you fear blinking when you bring the brush close to your eyelashes, open your mouth, as this gesture makes blinking difficult.
- Start with the upper lashes, slightly tilt your face back and keep your eyes half open, place the brush at the base of the lashes and move it in a zig-zag towards their roots. With this movement you avoid the presence of lumps.
- Let it dry for a few seconds and apply a second layer of product following the same movements. Recommend not applying more than 2 coats, otherwise the eyelashes will be overloaded.
- Next, and also using zig-zag wiggles, apply the product to the lower lashes.