FULL MATTE SHADOW by Yves Saint Laurent. A long-lasting liquid eye shadow with a matte finish and vibrant colour.
Yves Saint Laurent launches its world of liquid shadows with FULL MATTE SHADOW, a wide range of modern hues, ranging from bold and striking tones to discreet shades for everyday.
Its pleasant powdery texture hydrates skin, and sets perfectly on the eyelid, preventing the colour from streaking or fading (16 hours).
A matte and velvety finish and endless looks and styles, invite you to play with colour and mix it up without limits.
It has a soft special applicator brush, which facilitates handling for quick, accurate and easy application.
Get a look from another world with YSL!
Getting that intense, attractive and beautiful look is very simple with our advice:
- For a gaze with a professional finish, use three different shadow tones. Remember that they should be shadows from the same range which combine together. Choose a main shadow colour, with a lighter one in the same tone, to highlight and a darker one to intensify the gaze.
- Before starting to apply eye makeup, first apply a primer to smooth and soften the eyelid, to avoid eye shadows from flaking into the crease lines.
- First, apply the main shadow colour on the upper eyelid and smooth it outwards with a brush.
- Next, apply the darker tone to mark, define and intensify the look. Brush it right into the outer socket (at the outer corner of the eye) towards the edge of the eye area.
- Finally, apply the lighter shadow in the inner area near the tear duct and swoop up under the arch of the eyebrow, to emphasize strategic points of light for a radiant gaze.