DIORSHOW Waterproof Mascara is a professional product that provides a bewitching volume.
Dior presents the mascara that gives life to the looks of their models during its fashion shows. It is enriched with microfibers to create an optical effect similar to that of false eyelashes or eyelash extensions.
It has an exclusive brush patented by Air-Lock, which prevents its formula from drying out when it comes in contact with the air, favoring its application and sliding over the eyelashes to provide a correct definition.
After its use, our look offers its most beautiful and attractive facet with an intense volume and endless lashes.
This long-lasting mascara is available in various shades to get all looks: from the most serious and elegant to the most imaginative and casual.
3348900669697 / 3348900669703 / 3348900669710
· Bee wax, a softening and protective element of skin cells that prevents them from being damaged by environmental aggressions.
· Carnauba wax, with a bright finish and protective and hypoallergenic properties.
Its correct application helps to achieve the desired look. Tips to wear dreamy lashes:
- Curl your eyelashes, so they will acquire a greater curvature and definition.
- To soak the brush with the mascara, turn the brush from right to left. Never move it from top to bottom because the mascara will dry.
- If you fear blinking when you bring the brush to the eyelashes, open your mouth. This gesture makes it difficult.
- Start with the upper lashes. Tilt your face slightly backwards and keep your eyes half-open, place the brush at the base of the eyelashes and move it zig-zag towards its roots. This movement avoids the presence of lumps.
- Let dry a few seconds and apply a second layer of product following the same movements. It is recommended not to apply more than 2 layers.
- Apply the product on the lower lashes with zig-zag movements.
Curves, lengthens and gives volume. it withstands the passage of time very well and is very black. Cups do not fall dirtying the eye cup and it also does not cost much to remove it. The bad thing is the high price for the expiration that it has. Although if you have a special event I recommend it 100%, since it does not disappoint.