NAIL GLOW Effet French Manicure Instantané by Dior. A new nail polish that with just one pass creates a fantastic 'French manicure effect'.
The French manicure is one of the most elegant polish effects there is, but due to its laborious elaboration and to the little time that we have in our day to day, we don't tend to use it on our hands.
To put an end to these drawbacks, Dior presents us with this nail polish, which, thanks to its exclusive formula, has the ability to whiten the inside and outside edges of the nails and restore their central pink tone, creating a fast high quality French manicure with only the use of a single product.
In addition, this polish guarantees an intense long-lasting shine for innate beauty day after day.
- BUTYL ACETATE ● ETHYL ACETATE ● NITROCELLULOSE ● ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER ● ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE ● ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL ● ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ● BENZOPHENONE-3 ● FLUORESCENT BRIGHTENER 367 ● CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE) ● ADIPIC ACID/FUMARIC ACID/PHTHALIC ACID/TRICYCLODECANE DIMETHANOL COPOLYMER ● STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE ● SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE ● CITRIC ACID
For a perfect and long-lasting manicure follow our recommendations:
- Clean your nails using nail polish remover and cotton. Then cut, file and buff the nails for a level and smooth surface.
- Before applying the polish, apply a thin layer of Vaseline around nails, so that if polish smudges over onto the skin, it is very easy to remove the excess from the skin around the nail.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the polish colour and apply a coat to the nails, removing the excess product beforehand by wiping the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and then apply a second layer.
- Finally, apply a finishing layer for long-lasting extra shine and greater strength.
- To dry nails in just a few moments, dip them in iced water, so the polish hardens more quickly.