First apply a protective base coat (eg ARTDECO Base Coat). Next, apply one or two coats of nail polish depending on the intensity you want. Important: Let each coat dry thoroughly before applying the next.
Translated by Google
Tips for a perfect manicure:
- Clean your nails with a nail polish remover and cotton. Then, cut, file and smooth them to get a level surface.
- Apply a thin layer of vaseline on the nail edge. If we exceed with the polish, it will be very easy to remove it.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the color and apply it, always removing the excess product by sliding the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and apply a second layer.
- Finally, apply a finishing layer to give them extra shine and a greater strength.
- Soak your nails in ice water and the nail polish will harden more quickly.