MINERALIST® LASTING EYELINER from bareMinerals . Mineral, vegan and water resistant eyeliner. Delineate with long-lasting, intense color that lasts all day. Available in different shades of matte or metallic finish. Glides on easily. Its creamy texture allows blending and lasts throughout the day. Formula with avocado oil and aloe vera treatment to nourish and calm the eye line. Vegan product. Up to 12 hours in duration.
It does not transfer. It does not scroll.
Eco-friendly packaging made with 15% less plastic *
Suitable for use on the inner line of the eye.
Product suitable for use with contact lenses.
• Clean formula: free of silicones, gluten, PEGs, talc, sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, triclosan, triclocarban, mineral oil, chemical sunscreen, coal tar and propylene glycol
Outer box made of recycled paper and FSC-certified paper from responsible sources.
100% recyclable outer box, deposit it in a paper container for later recycling.
Translated by Google
- Apply the eyeliner along the upper lash line, starting at the inner corner and working outward, keeping as close to the lashes as possible. Follow the natural shape of your eye, extending it just past the outer corner.
- Tip: Tilt your head back and lift the eyelid just above the eyebrow to better reach the lash line while applying,
For an outlined cat eyes:
- Create definition along the lash line by following the steps above.
- To achieve the “cat eyes” effect, extend the eyeliner beyond the outer corner, sliding the pencil upwards at an angle towards the edge of the brow. Fill in the corner for a thicker ripped look.
- Tip: A makeup brush, such as our DRAMATIC DEFINER Double Ended Eye Brush, can be used to help create more precise lining.
For a smoky look:
- Draw a thick line along the upper lash line, staying as close to the lashes as possible. Blend the line and blend the edges with a small, tapered brush, like our ESSENTIAL BLENDER Dual-Ended Eye Brush, blending out. Repeat this step on your lower lash line.
- Pro Tip: To add more intensity, add more liner along the lower waterline.