BETER GEL IQ base coat step2 .
It is necessary to have the UV/Led lamp and all the products included in the Gel iQ starter kit to apply the semi-permanent manicure. Gel iQ can also be applied to the toenails, following exactly the same steps as on the fingernails. Before you start, consult the instructions for use and the safety information that you will find in the pack.
Advantages of Gel IQ:
- Free of HEMA and Di-HEMA: improved formula with softer raw materials based on minimizing the risk of allergy and irritation. More respectful with nails and skin.
- Without pre-polishing: it is not necessary to polish the surface of the natural nails or apply primer , steps that can affect the health of the nails and should be avoided. With Gel iQ it is only necessary to gently clean the nail surface with the pre-cleaner before applying base coat.
- The UV / LED lamp is specially designed for a drying time of 30 seconds for each application step. The symbiosis between the lamp and the enamel provides a smooth result on the nail surface, possible lines or roughness disappear during drying, even if the enamel has not been applied evenly. UV/LED lamp includes adapter
- Super shine and resistance : the last step with the High Shine Cleanser provides a very long-lasting glossy effect and color intensity. Once the enamel has hardened and dried, it can be touched immediately without the risk of leaving marks. Gel iQ lasts up to 14 days and is impact resistant.
- Easy and soft to remove : with the special vegetable oil and immersing the nails in hot water, it is removed quickly. In special cases, such as extremely dry nails, it may be necessary to use Gel iQ Remover.
Translated by Google