ROLL-ON professional cherry blossom body wax from BODY NATURE. Warm wax. Based on natural resins and enriched with Cherry Blossom, the Body Natur Professional Wax Roll-On is ideal for hair removal.
Easy to use, it is suitable for all skin and hair types, even very short, and provides salon results that last up to 4 weeks.
It heats up quickly in the microwave, melts at a low temperature to avoid risk of burns.
Translated by Google
All skin types
Attention: Be extremely cautious when heating the wax. An overheated wax can cause burns. In case of burns, apply cold water to the area, do not try to remove the wax and go immediately to the doctor and show him the container. Monitor the condition of the microwave. Like all electrical appliances, they must always be used in accordance with the manufacturer's own instructions for use in order to always keep it in proper working order and cleanliness. Incorrect maintenance and cleaning of the microwave can cause, in certain products such as professional waxes, physical alterations such as the appearance of sparks due to the operation of the appliance itself in poor condition.
• Remove the shutter and heat in the microwave or in a water bath. Do not heat with the roll-on head on. Constantly monitor the wax at the time of heating.
• Microwave: Place the bottle in the center inside the microwave on one side of the microwave plate and heat following the heating times indicated in the table. DO NOT place the bottle in the center of the microwave. The times are only indicative, they must be adjusted according to the power of the microwave. After heating, let it rest for 1 minute in the microwave (off). This time is very important for a good heat distribution.
Water bath: Fill a saucepan with water making sure that the water level is not higher than the wax content of the bottle. Introduce the bottle and bring the water to a boil. Heat the wax over a low heat following the heating times indicated in the table. Check that the saucepan does not run out of water and that no water enters the inside of the container or that the wax boils, as it would lose its effectiveness. If any abnormal behavior is observed during heating, such as the bottle becoming deformed, turn off the microwave or the fire and do not touch the product until it cools down.
• How to apply the wax: Remove the bottle from the microwave or from the saucepan with a cloth, always holding it upright and without tilting it. Screw the head of the roll-on making sure it is sufficiently tight. Homogenize the temperature of the wax by pressing gently or rolling it between your hands, but do not shake from top to bottom. Check the temperature of the wax by rolling the applicator on a piece of paper or an auxiliary band. If the wax is applied easily and evenly, the wax will be at the proper temperature. Always do a little test on the inside of the wrist to make sure it is not too hot. If the wax does not flow properly, carry out additional successive heating for 5 seconds in the microwave and 1 minute in the bath. For best results, the hair should be 5mm. at least at least 2 mm. If the hair is longer than 5 mm, trim it with scissors. Apply with the roll-on thin and even layers of wax on the skin in the direction of hair growth. Between applications, place the bottle upside down on the cap.
• How to remove the wax: After applying the wax, immediately place a band over the wax layer and smooth it firmly in the direction of hair growth. Leave at least 1cm. band without wax to be able to pull it comfortably. Immediately after applying the band, hold the skin taut with one hand and, with the other, quickly and decisively pull the band in the opposite direction to hair growth, keeping the band parallel and as close to the skin as possible .
English: if the hair is more than 5mm. cut it out. Cut the bands and pluck a small area at a time.
Underarms: Underarm hair grows in two directions, so waxing should be done in two parts.
Use talcum powder to ensure that the area is dry, if necessary. If the wax cools down during epilation and does not flow properly, carry out subsequent additional heating. The bands can be reused 3 or 4 times in the same hair removal.
• For a perfect finish, apply a 5-in-1 post-depilatory wipe to remove wax residue, soothe, hydrate and brighten the skin and slow hair growth.
If there is excess wax at the end of the epilation, unscrew the roll-on and clean it with a cotton ball well soaked in oil, then dry the remains of oil with a piece of paper, put the shutter on the bottle and store it in a cool and dry place.
Translated by Google
Follow the instructions for use and the precautions.
Before each application, always check the reaction of your skin by applying the wax to a small part of the area you want to depilate, following the instructions for use.
If after 24 hours no adverse reaction occurs, proceed with the application.
This product is suitable for waxing the legs, armpits, groin and arms.
Do not apply to the head, eyes, eyebrows, nose, ears, chest, nipples or their contour, perianal or genital areas or any other part of the body.
Do not apply on wounds, varicose veins, pimples, cracked, irritated or burned skin, or on skin that has previously had an adverse reaction to depilatory waxes.
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics, or people taking acne medication.
Do not wax the same area of skin more than twice during the same waxing session.
It is normal that, after waxing, slight redness may appear that will disappear naturally.
It is recommended not to sunbathe, bathe or use deodorants and other alcoholic or perfumed products in the 24 hours that precede and / or follow waxing.