If you want to achieve a perfect and long-lasting manicure, follow our recommendations:
- Start by cleaning your nails with the help of nail polish remover and cotton. Next, cut, file and smooth the nails to achieve a level surface.
- Before starting the application of the nail polish, apply a thin layer of Vaseline on the edges of the nails, so if we go over the nail with the nail polish, it will be very easy to remove the excess from the skin.
- Apply a layer of base on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the color of your nail polish and apply it to your nails, always removing excess product by sliding the brush down the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and proceed to the application of a second layer.
- Finally, apply a finishing coat to give them extra shine, greater resistance and long life.
- So that your nails dry in a few moments, soak them in ice water, so the enamel will harden more quickly.
Translated by Google