Make good use of the concealer, it helps us to blur small imperfections and the dark tone of the dark circles, acting as a perfecting makeup wand. To achieve excellent results we recommend that you follow our advice:
-Initially choose the correct shade of the concealer. This should always be a shade lighter than your natural skin tone. Avoid darker tones, since you would achieve the opposite effect, nor lighter ones, since you will create a mask effect.
- If you apply the concealer before the makeup base, do not apply your makeup base on the corrected areas afterwards.
- If you are looking for an illuminating effect, use the product on the makeup base, thus you will achieve a clean and light-filled finish.
- Apply the product on the area to be corrected, whatever your application method (brush, sponge or fingertips), spread it with gentle touches, thus, in addition, you will stimulate microcirculation and the skin will adopt a healthy tone.
- If you are going to correct pimples, we advise you to spread the product with a sponge, thus avoiding the proliferation of bacteria from the hands.
- Finally, fix the product with a thin layer of powder.
I usually use it when I don't need a high durability and for that, it's more than great! I feel that the Mac's marks my expression lines even more and it's a lot more expensive. Coverage is also good. I will buy other colors again!
I have been using this concealer since I started putting on makeup. It is one of the few that barely gives me fat and covers a lot. It is true that the dark circles do not cover me, but no concealer that I have tried so far has succeeded. It is perfect.