BEAUTIFUL COLOR moisturizing lipstick matte by Elizabeth Arden , a long-lasting velvety matte finish hydrating lipstick.
This creamy lipstick features high pigmentation and incredible color saturation. Its formula is smooth and glides on easily covering the lip with color thanks to its pigments and wetting agents such as mango butter, shea butter and murumuru that condition and nourish the lips.
Its satin powder texture covers the lips with a layer of intense color and a velvety matte finish that adapts to every smile with a flexible sensation that does not fade in 12 hours.
Perfect combination of saturated color, long-lasting velvety finish and hydrating comfort with a luxurious and lush presentation imitating the brand's famous red door in gold.
0085805519353 / 0085805519360 / 0085805519476
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.