This has been the selection of products of Facial Cosmetics of Comodynes that we have proposed to you. If you do not find a product that meets your needs, let us know through our contact form and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Cosmetics for her: show the most beautiful side of your skin.
It is clear that nowadays the cosmetics and body care products have become a key element of our daily wellness. They are as important as following a proper diet or making exercise daily. And is that our skin is our largest organ, so if something happens we'll notice it on it: it acts as a blackboard on which messages are written, and is important that we decipher what this really means. Besides, cosmetics are the main ingredient that adds that spark of beauty to our skin that makes us feel more beautiful and confident. For this reason, it is very important that you know what are the most beneficial cosmetics for your skin type and age and how to apply them. It is a crucial issue, since we are talking about our skin health and beauty, and this is often complicated. For this reason, from Perfume's Club we want to help you know what's your skin type and what are the cosmetics that better suit your skin.
Once you know the characteristics of your skin and you are about to choose your ideal cosmetics, then you must know that you have several options: If you like showing a radiant look during the day or night, we can help you with a serum for day or night that perfectly suits your skin. If what you need is just cleansing and toning your skin, then you can choose among our best exfoliators and tonics, as well as our moisturizers and other products of daily care. The choice can be complicated, but with these simple tips you will be able to enjoy the best products with amazing results for your skin!
The skins are not all alike and, of course, they don't process the products in the same way. Therefore, it is very important you know firsthand what type of skin is yours before risking suffering any adverse reactions by not applying the right product. There are five skin types:
- Normal skin: this is the type of skin with more balanced pH, almost all kind of cosmetics suit them: doesn't irritate, is not prone to redness or common allergies (except in exceptional cases). You can use: moisturizing products with or without oils, all kinds of tonics, cosmetics with alcohol or not, etc. Everything depends on the current condition of your skin.
- Dry skin: are those that tend to dryness, because of problems related with fluid retention. They are thin, somewhat tight and rough to the touch. The good thing is that they often don't have pimples or blemishes due to its dryness. You must avoid creams and soaps with alcohol because they cause dryness, but instead you must use oily and moisturizing products. The use of emollient tonics also will help us.
- Oily skin: these are the ones that produce an excess of fat, especially in the forehead, nose and chin. They usually have a greater thickness and large pores. Because of this, it is not a sensitive skin type, but may be prone to acne and blemishes. We recommend using oil-free moisturizers, astringents tonics and moisturizers suitable for oily skin.
- Mixed skin: it is the kind of skin that lies halfway between an oily and normal skin. As oily skin, is prone to glare, but can also present dryness in other parts of the face. For this type of skin are also recommended oil-free products, but not astringent tonics because they can cause excessive dryness.
- Sensitive skin: it is a very delicate skin type that is easily dried or irritated, and is prone to react badly to some components (perfume, alcohol ...) or to inclement weather. They may have redness, dryness, acne ... There are cosmetic products especially designed for this type of skin, with soft components and without perfumes or alcohol.
Feel free to go to an expert to determine your skin type and be sure either of what are the best cosmetics that you can freely enjoy.
How to apply the cosmetics
If you don't know how to apply your cosmetics correctly and often is not an easy task for you, then you'll be able to get the maximum of your beauty products and their effects will be more visible on your skin. In general, for both face and body there are essential guidelines, because in this case the order of the factors will alter our result.
First of all, before applying anything, we should clean well the area where we are going to work. Moreover, if necessary, we will exfoliate and tone the skin well to finally apply the moisturizer. And finally, in case we have sensitive skin or if we are going to take the sun, is always good to apply a sunscreen at the end of the process.
As you can see, they are a few simple but very important steps that will help us to always show the best side of our skin.
Basic characteristics of the cosmetics
Just like the skin type is important, so is knowing what are the basic characteristics of the cosmetics that better suit your personality and what ingredients are the responsible for the beneficial results that can be obtained.
Within the overall composition of the cosmetics, we can distinguish: the active ingredient, the excipient, the preservatives, the dyes, the fragrances and the correctors:
- The active ingredient: is the main responsible that the product meets its specific function. For example, the detergent components in gels and soaps that help cleansing the skin.
- The excipients: are the substances that transport and cohere the active ingredients and the rest of components that compose the product. These would be, for example, the alcohol in a gel, responsible for its liquid texture, or the petrolatum in a cream.
- The preservatives: are substances that help the conservation of the cosmetics and gives them a longer efficient life to the product. Contrary to common belief, the cosmetics always need this component because its deterioration after being open is quite fast. The antimicrobial preservatives and antioxidants are essential both to prevent oxidation of the active ingredients of the product and to prevent and protect it against contamination of bacteria and fungi.
- The dyes, fragrances and correctors: these are the responsible for the color and aroma of the product we are using. A product made without these characteristics could present muddy colors or too strong odors, or even need some correction in its pH. For this reason, the dyes and fragrances will give that attractive and pleasant touch to our skin.
Make a difference through your cosmetic products
There is no doubt that the cosmetics we choose end up becoming a sign of identity, since they reflect its effectiveness in our skin and make us feel beautiful, which is why is so important they suit our personality.
Feel always free to choose those cosmetics you consider most beneficial for the parts of your face or your body that you want to potentiate. To do this, we'll give you some general tips that you can follow when making your decision:
- Don't be afraid to mix different types or brands of cosmetics because, despite the popular belief that the mixture is harmful or ineffective, what really matters is knowing how to apply them.
- You should never expect miraculous or too fast results from your cosmetic treatments. Think that the active ingredients are not all that will help you improve the look of your skin: factors such as a healthy diet, exercise or sunbathing are equally important and necessary for this process to succeed.
- Use specific products to treat the problems that your skin may present. Often we settle by applying those generic products in areas of the body that we want to favor, but this would be insufficient. For example, if your goal is to eliminate dryness and roughness of the hands, elbows or knees don't settle by using any moisturizing cream; choose one that is specific for that part of the body and you will end up getting faster and more direct results.
- Don't use specific treatment creams before having the real problem on your skin. For example, it is wrong to use a wrinkle cream when we are too young with the belief that we are going to prevent its occurrence or an anti-stretch mark cream when we are in strong hormonal processes and we think we will help prevent their appearance. The truth is that if you use these products prematurely you will achieve the opposite effect: your skin will become more dependent of these cosmetics and you will end up exacerbating these problems if you stop using them.
If you follow these tips and guidelines when choosing and using your cosmetics, we can ensure that you will be able to achieve and maintain that beauty we all desire!