Helena Rubinstein PRODIGY POWERCELL FOUNDATION is a serum makeup with rejuvenating properties that provides a natural finish.
This makeup base has an ultra fluid and light texture that rests on the skin refreshing it, unifying its tone and providing total comfort. With just a few drops it erases imperfections, such as spots and wrinkles, while providing luminosity and clarity.
For greater precision, it is supplied with a pipette that gives the necessary amount. It also has protection factor (SPF15) against the harmful sun rays, free radicals and photoaging.The result is a smooth face, with a renewed luminosity and free of lines and wrinkles.
All skin types
3605521449757 / 3605521449993
· Talc, that improves the makeup fixation and duration.
· Glycerin, that retains the correct moisture levels in the skin.
Tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying the makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. It is also recommended to exfoliate it 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, and to get a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Any makeup base application, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse...), must be made from the center of the face to the outside to achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- Avoid applying product on the eyelids to not grease them and facilitate the application of eyeshadows, eyeliners and/or mascaras.
- Apply a thin layer of powder to matify its finish and fix it for longer.
I have been using it for several weeks and it depends a lot on how you really have your skin. That is to say, as you are tired it does not improve you in itself, but it smoothly and temporarily unifies your tone. I have to give it to myself twice and I don't know, I expected better. Although it is not a bad product, but it does not convince me completely, little coverage and does not last long. I will say that I do not recommend it but for people you do not need a lot of makeup if it would be worth it.
A wonderful makeup, one of the best I have tried, leaves your skin beautiful immediately, with a very beautiful range of colors. It's expensive, but it's definitely worth it, it's even better than guerlain (parure extrem).