OPI NAIL LACQUER is a long-lasting nail polish that offers a glossy, uniform and full-color finish.
OPI is one of the leading brands in nail care that comes from the most prestigious salons in Hollywood to become an essential brand in the toilets.
Its wide variety of original, tendentious, classic and discreet colors with multiple shades and different finishes offers the creation of an infinity of looks. In addition, each tone is characterized by its original nomenclature.
Its ProWide brush guarantees an optimal and easy application, making possible to reach all the angles and cover all the nails in a single step.
Soak up color, fashion, fun and shine with OPI!
09421215 / 09493814 / 09405819 /...
Tips for a perfect manicure:
- Clean your nails with a nail polish remover and cotton. Then, cut, file and smooth them to get a level surface.
- Apply a thin layer of vaseline on the nail edge. If we exceed with the polish, it will be very easy to remove it.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the color and apply it, always removing the excess product by sliding the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and apply a second layer.
- Finally, apply a finishing layer to give them extra shine and a greater strength.
- Soak your nails in ice water and the nail polish will harden more quickly.
I thought that the Opi brand was one of the top brands in nail polish for the price they usually have, and I have been quite negatively surprised. The color is nice but the marks of the brush remain, and on the second day I already had the enamel chipped.
Are they long-lasting or is it advisable to apply an additional gel to make it last longer?
Translated by Google
(Lucia · 13/08/2020)
Hi Lucia! They are long-lasting and the use of a finishing product is not essential. However, if you want the result to be even more durable, apply a finishing product that protects the enamel. All the best!