HANATSUBAKI HAKE brush by SHISEIDO . A brush specifically designed to polish the face.
Inspired by the silhouette of the camellia flower, this brush is made up of 4 different sections that adopt the petal silhouette, specially created to outline the face and improve skin shine, to achieve a bright and polished finish. A high precision product ideal for the application of powders and fluid textures.
Its artistic design and high-performance synthetic fibers make it a unique, exclusive brush, never before seen in the sector. A true luxury accessory that is soft and offers an ultra sensory application.
In addition, it has been manufactured faithfully in Japan, maintaining an ergonomic design to offer maximum comfort during use.
Makeup brushes along with proper care can last a lifetime. Here are some tips to help you keep them properly:
- You must wash your brushes once every two weeks; To do this, use a neutral soap and water.
- To dry, place them on a towel outdoors until they are completely dry.
- Correctly protect the bristles of the brush when you go to transport them, you must prevent them from falling. You can choose to purchase special covers for brushes.
- Avoid washing them continuously, this can cause damage to the bristles.
- Remember to always remove excess powder before applying it to the face, this will give us a more natural finish.