TSUTSU FUDE concealer brush by SHISEIDO . A brush specifically designed to apply concealer.
Thanks to its cylindrical cut, this brush is perfect for blending the concealer with gentle taps on facial imperfections, such as dark circles, small spots or redness, achieving a perfect and durable, totally natural finish. Its high-performance synthetic fibers are very soft to the touch and respectful of the skin, ideal for treating the delicate area of the eyelids.
In addition, it has been manufactured faithfully in Japan, maintaining an ergonomic design to offer maximum comfort during use.
Makeup brushes along with proper care can last a lifetime. Here are some tips to help you keep them properly:
- You must wash your brushes once every two weeks; To do this, use a neutral soap and water.
- To dry, place them on a towel outdoors until they are completely dry.
- Correctly protect the bristles of the brush when you go to transport them, you must prevent them from falling. You can choose to purchase special covers for brushes.
- Avoid washing them continuously, this can cause damage to the bristles.
- Remember to always remove excess powder before applying it to the face, this will give us a more natural finish.
I love Shiseido brushes. So the wonderful base...quality and durability. The base and concealer with a small handle is fantastic that you can carry and I prefer application with long handles in front of a fixed mirror. The concealer I think makes spend more amount of the liquid dark circles concealer, I still prefer the fingers. But for thicker concealer it is better and you can also apply shadows and blend.