DIP IT eyeliner by Sleek . Long-lasting liquid eyeliner. Its fast drying formula ensures a flawless result without the danger of smudging. Thanks to its felt applicator, the outline is defined and it is very easy to use.
Here are some tips and tricks to make the application of the eyeliner simple, precise and symmetrical:
-On the clean and toned skin of the upper eyelid, apply an eye base, and failing that, translucent powders, thus we will eliminate excess fat from the area.
- If you are going to apply eyeshadow, apply it before the eyeliner.
- Avoid applying the eyeliner in a single stroke, this way we will ensure a precise line. Draw small dots on the upper lash line keeping the same space between them.
- Then, using short and quick strokes, join these points in a fine line. If there is any space between the eyeliner and the lashes, fill it in to soften it.
- Draw the corner on the outside of the lashes to create a continuation of the lash line. This one can be more pronounced or understated depending on the style you are looking for.
- Finally, to deepen your look and finish the makeup, apply a mascara.