Here are some tips and tricks to make the application of the eyeliner simple, precise and symmetrical:
- On the clean and toned skin of the upper eyelid, apply an eye base, and failing that, translucent powders, thus we will eliminate excess fat from the area.
- Slightly tilt your head back and keep your eyes ajar during its application, so you can see the result in the mirror.
- It begins with the upper eyelid. Draw a line from the tear duct to the outer corner of the eye. If you are looking for a more natural finish, you can blur the line with a brush.
- Then, on the lower eyelid, the application will be reversed, and we will start from the external angle towards the lacrimal, always following the lash line.
- Finally, to deepen your look and finish the makeup, apply a mascara.
Translated by Google