DIORSHOW NEW LOOKDiormask . A multiplied lash effect mask that brings dizzying volume to the lashes.
This mascara helps us achieve multi-dimensional volume with just one pass, since, thanks to its exclusive brush, it covers each and every lash, coloring it with its intense color and creating an attractive 'multiplied lash effect' .
Its treatment formula densifies the eyelashes giving them body and amplitude, to offer an open and deep look. In addition, its high-precision XS goupillon conditions lashes and defines them for a smooth, smooth finish.
An enviable volume for an irresistibly seductive look.
AQUA (WATER) ● CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) ● PARAFFIN ● POLYBUTENE ● EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX ● PALMITIC ACID ● STEARIC ACID ● TRIETHANOLAMINE ● SHELLAC ● STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER ● SILICA ● HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL ● TETRASODIUM EDTA ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE ● ROYAL JELLY ● TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE ● ARTEMIA EXTRACT ● C11-15 PARETH-7 ● SODIUM POLYACRYLATE ● POTASSIUM SORBATE ● LAURETH-21 ● PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ● BHT ● OLETH-7 ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● [+/- :CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) ● CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) ● CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) ● CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) ● CI 77266 [NANO] (BLACK 2) ● CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) ● CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) ● CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].
The correct application of the mascara helps us to achieve the desired look. Therefore, we give you some tips to wear dreamy eyelashes:
- Start by curling your eyelashes with the help of a curling iron, so they will acquire a greater curvature and definition.
-To soak the brush with the product, turn the brush from right to left, never move it up and down, as otherwise you favor the mask drying.
- If you fear blinking when you bring the brush close to your eyelashes, open your mouth, as this gesture makes blinking difficult.
- Start with the upper lashes, slightly tilt your face back and keep your eyes half-open, place the brush at the base of the lashes and move it in a zig-zag towards their tips. With this movement you avoid the presence of lumps.
- Let it dry for a few seconds and apply a second layer of product following the same movements. Recommend not applying more than 2 coats, otherwise the eyelashes will be overloaded.
- Next, and also using zig-zag wiggles, apply the product to the lower lashes.