BASE COAT 15 from GLAM OF SWEDEN. . Protective base for nails. The base coat is applied before the polish to protect the nails, hydrate them and help the nail polish to be perfect.
Before applying the nail polish, it is very important to use a base coat, as it helps prevent pigments from transferring to the nail and turning it yellowish.
Translated by Google
If you want to get a perfect and long-lasting manicure, follow our recommendations:
- Start by cleaning your nails with the help of nail polish remover and cotton. Then cut, file and smooth the nails to achieve a level surface.
- Before starting the application of the polish, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly on the edges of the nails, so, if we go over the nail with the polish, it will be very easy to remove the excess from the skin.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the color of your polish and apply it on the nails, always removing the excess product by sliding the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and proceed to the application of a second coat.
- Finally, apply a finishing coat to give them an extra shine, greater resistance and a long duration.
- So that your nails dry in a few moments soak them in ice water, so the polish will harden more quickly.