BAMBI EYE false lash from L'ORÉAL PARIS . Eyelash mask with which you will achieve an effect of false, detached, curved and flexible eyelashes. Lift and curl tab by tab, look open and with more volume instantly.
The correct application of the mascara helps us to achieve the desired look. Therefore, we give you some tips to wear dreamy eyelashes:
- Start by curling your eyelashes with the help of a curling iron, so they will acquire a greater curvature and definition.
-To soak the brush with the mascara, turn the brush from right to left, never move it up and down, as otherwise you favor the mask drying.
- If you fear blinking when you bring the brush close to your eyelashes, open your mouth, as this gesture makes blinking difficult.
- Start with the upper lashes, slightly tilt your face back and keep your eyes half open, place the brush at the base of the lashes and move it in a zig-zag towards their roots. With this movement you avoid the presence of lumps.
- Let it dry for a few seconds and apply a second layer of product following the same movements. Recommend not applying more than 2 coats, otherwise the eyelashes will be overloaded.
- Next, and also using zig-zag wiggles, apply the product to the lower lashes.
Since I saw this mascara I fell in love. As soon as I ran out of the one I used, I bought this one and I can't be happier. It leaves my lashes super long and open and you don't feel like your lashes are glued together when time goes by.
Normally using mascara for me is very difficult because they all make my eyelashes go down, but I bought bambi eye and from the first use I loved it, it does not lower my lashes and makes them look longer and lifted, I hope you do not continue it never because I will make it my daily mask.
This lipstick is the improved version of the super stay matte ink, it lasts the same as the one mentioned but is also easier to apply, it does not dry out your lips (it hydrates them, rather) and when removing it you do not have to leave your lips while you rub to make them go away. If I had to put a problem, it would be that despite not transferring, it is true that if you rub your lips with something (a hand, for example), the lipstick does stain, it still lasts a whole night of partying.
I bought it and have tried it several times from morning to night. What I like the most is that with the very sharp tip I outline them before painting and that way I don't come off and they are perfect. The texture is great because it is matte and lasts a long time and being a little creamy it does not dry out my lips. As I apply it, it does transfer but I have noticed that after a few minutes the lips stop staining and they remain completely fixed.
Although it does not curve them, it leaves them bold, separated and they look natural but it opens your eye, I do not have few and clear so I do not see them and when I put on makeup I said: wuauuu that feels hahaha and it stays like this all day And my eyes did not sting, that, I hope it serves them