HIDE THE BLEMISH Concealer by Rimmel London. Concealer for dark circles and imperfections in a long-lasting high coverage stick format.
Accumulated tiredness which shows in dark circles? Have pimples become your worst nightmare? No problem! The solution to your problems is here from Rimmel London.
This correction of imperfections has a long-lasting formula and an incredible coverage, immediately camouflaging the pimples, blemishes, imperfections and dark circles throughout the day.
Its creamy texture prevents cracking and keeps the skin softened for 24 hours for ultra natural results. In addition, its stick format facilitates application so you can take it wherever you go, using it whenever necessary.
Suitable for all skin types and has been dermatologically tested.
All skin types
5012874022441 / 5012874033065 / 5012874125456
The main ingredients include:
· Corn extract, a rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C, essential for the proper skin health. In addition, it is also used to soothe irritations and / or skin rashes.
The correct use of the concealer blurs small blemishes and lightens the dark tone of bags and dark circles, acting as a makeup perfecting wand. For excellent results, we recommend the following tips:
- Choose the correct tone of the concealer. This should always be a lighter shade than the natural tone of your skin. Avoid darker shades, since this creates the opposite effect, nor lighter ones, since this creates a mask-like effect.
- If you apply concealer before the make-up base, don't apply the makeup foundation to the corrected areas afterwards.
- If you are looking for an illuminating effect, use the product over the foundation for clean finish full of light.
- Apply the product on the area to be corrected, whatever your application method (brush, sponge or fingertip), spread it out with gentle strokes, stimulating microcirculation for a healthier skin tone.
- If you are going to correct pimples, we suggesting applying the product with a sponge, thus avoiding the proliferation of bacteria from hands.
- Finally, fix the product with a fine dusting of powder.