TATOUAGE COUTURE VELVET CREAM by Yves Saint Laurent. An ultra-pigmented liquid lipstick that mimics the art of tattooing on the lips under a velvety finish.
If you are looking for a smooth and velvety finish without giving up a vibrant color, as well as a long-lasting lipstick, TATOUAGE COUTURE METALLICS is going to become your beauty essential. This exclusive lipstick has a high pigmentation and color saturation formula to cover your lips with an intense and sensual veil of color, leaving behind an avant-garde and totally irresistible finish.
In addition, its light, creamy and hydrating texture, keeps the lips in comfort for long hours avoiding the fading or dragging of the color (8 hours).
It has a revolutionary and high precision applicator with a beveled tip, which offers total control during the makeup process as if it were a marker.
Turn your smile into an infallible weapon of seduction with Yves Saint Laurent!
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.