· Mineral "Healthy Glow Booster" Pigments and the "Soft Focus" powder unify the complexion and bestow light.
· A Hyaluronic Acid derivative which acts by retaining the water on the skin.
· Extract of Kalanchoe Leaf, with a high antioxidant power.
These are our tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying foundation, skin should be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. We recommend exfoliating facial skin 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, for a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Foundation, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands ...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse ...) must be applied from the center of the face outwards, for a perfectly uniform and uninterrupted tone.
- Don't apply product on eyelids, to avoid making them greasy and making it easier to apply eyeshadow, eyeliners and / or mascara.
- Finally, apply a fine dusting of powder to set a matte finish which lasts for longer.
For my skin this product is perfect. It is not greasy, does not shine and evens the skin. You can't see it absolutely, but it makes a difference. I have very fair and sensitive skin, for that reason I was not very convinced to use a beige: I usually use the Blanc de Chanel which is amazing and for my natural color it works very well. But with spring I wanted a little more protection to get a little natural color when I'm outdoors. I have tried the lighter shade and it is perfect. So far it has worked!
Big disappointment. If you want to go without makeup at the price of gold, this is your product. Size 30 ml almost sample. It does not cover absolutely anything, it does not even unify. In my case of combination and mature skin, it leaves a shine that gives my skin an unattractive oily appearance. Bad buy.